Saturday, December 3, 2016

Moving Foreward

I have a list of ideas for catchup/backup posts that I want to write but I seem to be taking my sweet time about writing them. I write the text portions for a post or two and then take a break. Eventually, I go back and post the accompanying pictures. I'll get around to writing those additional posts and I'll probably tweak the dates so they show up in the correct sequence.

It's time to move ahead and start posting about what's happening now.

Briar, Gus and the kids had Thanksgiving with us this year. A couple of days before, we decided to put our tree up and decorate the house. Briar thinks that putting up Christmas decorations prior to Thanksgiving is "Disrespecting the turkey" but, since we were having a beef tenderloin roast for Thanksgiving, no turkeys were offended.

I just braved the snow flurries to take this daytime picture because I realized that the upstairs wreaths aren't visible at night. 

The upstairs windows have flickering battery powered candles. The light around to the right is from the Christmas lights on the farmer's porch.
-JC-

No comments:

Post a Comment